Thema:
Re:Verschleiss oder mutwillige Beschädigung ? flat
Autor: Optimus Prime
Datum:08.08.17 10:28
Antwort auf:Re:Verschleiss oder mutwillige Beschädigung ? von Murdoc

Diese Beobachtung ist dann wohl auf die Metallschiene an der Seite zurückzuführen. Evtl könnte man da mit ein paar Justierungen wieder an den Ausgangszustand dran kommen, oder?

Auf Youtube hat auch jemand ienen Kommentar dazu geschrieben sehe ich gerade:

[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cF4IaDRFA18]

Just my experience if it helps. Ive got an ever so slight wobble on the left. It is much less pronounced than in your video and only at the bottom. It differs from joycon to joycon (its a grey unit and I have both the Blue and Red after market joycon pairs). The left console rail also wasn't centered perfectly causing the slightest bit of misalignment in addition to slight wobble. Again this whole thing is OCD on my part and nothing that would pass the red face test for returning the system (at least in my case). I dont have a quality PH00 screwdriver yet (inbound from Amazon) but I was able to get a couple of the screws to come up with a cheap jewelers screwdriver but others started to strip so I stopped. But even with only some (not all) of the left console rail screws up i was able to alter the centering of the rail ever so slightly and the re seating process (again only some of the screws, not all) also helped with the wobble. Again its ever so slight and probably not even worth tinkering with. I only really notice it in comparison to the right side. If both had the same slight wobble in other words I probably wouldn't even notice. So I plan to wait for Amazon to deliver the proper precision screwdriver kit and I will re-seat the whole rail/all screws and see what happens. Also as a side note it seems the rails on the straps and grips have the same screws albeit not painted black - should you strip them. If that doesnt work for you I have heard of some folks attempting to squeeze the console rail using pliers and a cloth over the rail. The idea here being to decrease the channel volume/dimension of the console rail so that it would hold the Joycon tighter. I would recommended extreme caution if you go there and only after you have tired other joycon or re-seating the rail as i mentioned above. Also suggest checking Spawn Wave or iFixit tear downs so you know what is inside before you attempt something truly invasive. Good luck

< antworten >