Thema:
Dutch van der Lindes Mutter hat RDR2 durchgespielt flat
Autor: membran
Datum:14.02.20 05:31
Antwort auf:Red Dead Redemption 2 #6: Hottehüs und blaue Bohnen von Sachiel

Und mit 75 Jahren einen schönen, langen Text über ihren Erstkontakt mit Videospielen geschrieben. Ein paar Spoiler zum Spiel sind drin; wer das immer noch nicht gespielt hat, sei hiermit gewarnt.

[https://www.reddit.com/r/reddeadredemption/comments/f31bz4/at_75_my_mother_decided_to_play_through_red_dead/]

“Let’s ride.” Is a refrain you hear in the game that informed my play every time I returned to it. My designated chair; the open guidebook and the magnifying glass; my coffee on the table; a few post-its stuck to the mug—reminders about which is a punch which a repel; the smooth feel of the PS4 controller in my hand, and I was ready to play. “Let’s ride.” And ride we did, through a landscape of images and words and music that sustained and engaged. A story line filled with excitement and nuance, chapter to chapter; through decisions that had consequence and proved our autonomy and effectiveness; attending to detail, collecting herbs, horses, weapons — so much to encounter and learn. I came to be unsurprised this game took 8 years to create. It would seem to require more.

< antworten >