Thema:
Re:Ich schon flat
Autor: President Mobutu
Datum:09.09.17 17:09
Antwort auf:Re:Ich schon von T-Phobos

>Schön für dich aber Newsletter, FB und Twitter sind keine Kundenkommunikation. Wenn sich ein zugesagter Release bei bezahlter Ware gravierend ändert dann erwarte ich eine PERSÖNLICHE Kommunikation und nicht dass der Kunde sich diese Info selbst suchen muss.

Also ich habe am 4.9. folgende Mail 2 Mal inerhalb von 30 Minuten bekommen (weil zwei verschiedene Vorbestellungen):

Dear xxx,

You're receiving this message because you have a preorder (or more) at WM's Magical Game Factory !

Silence is gold but not always ! We were not very talkative those last months... we were at war ! Struggling and battling with our payment processor, Paypal... as they locked our funds after over 8 years of business ! An independent video game company is apparently not supposed to be that awesome !

Thanks to your trust and love for quality retro games, we received an unprecedented large amount of orders. Paypal decided it was way too suspicious for a Mega Drive / SEGA Genesis game to be that successful. Yes, you heard it right ! We are not drug dealers ! We are all 16-bit addicted, but nothing to cure about it !

Even if they locked our funds, we continued part of the production on our own savings and it greatly affected our schedule and operations... in order to produce the biggest 16-bits games ever produced, we require a lot more than pocket money !

You know now why the order page was unavailable. No stone was left unturned in seeking to remedy the problem and we finally reached the rights people. We should receive our funds in about a month.

Planned on fall 2017, the release date will so be pushed a bit. PAPRIUM will rise from earth early 2018. All our other games are also affected by this delay.

Q. Is my money lost?
A. No, your money is in Paypal's Bank account at the moment.
Q. Are my orders / preorders cancelled?
A. No, we still have your orders / preorders registered, no worries.
Q. Will I get my games?
A. Yes, of course.
Q. Wait is too long, can I get a refund?
A. Yes, anytime, please contact the support, we will refund and cancel your orders/preorders.

For the one that would find the extra wait unacceptable, contact our support for a refund. For the others, a huge thanks, you won't be disappointed !

For any concerns, please contact the costumer support.
http://www.magicalgamefactory.com/en/faq/contact-support_5/

Thanks!

WATERMELON TEAM

Vielleicht ist die Mail bei euch ja im Spam gelandet oder schon vorher aussortiert worden (was bei solchen Massenmails durchaus mal vorkommen kann).

< antworten >