Thema:
Endlich mal Neuigkeiten flat
Autor: Rac
Datum:27.03.18 10:09
Antwort auf:PAPRIUM, neuer Mega Drive Brawler von Water Melon von President Mobutu

Hello Everyone,
Thanks for your patience. It's been exactly one year since we started taking orders for PAPRIUM  (and a couple more years of wait for our hardcore MGF fans), It's been extremely stressful year for everyone, we bet.
Regarding what's going on:
We had an issue with the "DATENMEISTER" chip-set manufacturing which resulted in some last minute changes. I've worked round-the-clock for the last couple of weeks to find a workaround and been very scarce on updates, my apologies.
In the next (couple) days we have to adjust the game to reflect those changes. Moreover, in the mean time, there will be an additional round of QC and testing.
Rest assured everyone involved has been working hard to solve all the issues and ensure a superior product. Our aim is to deliver the ultimate Mega Drive / SEGA Genesis game, in time for the system 30'th anniversary.
For people who wait has ran out (well understandable) - as usual - we offer a full refund. Please contact the support at bottom of WM's magical game factory page for details or questions.
Thanks everyone for your comprehension, and my sincere apology for the lack of news.
PS: We are also sending this message through newsletter, it could take several hours for dispatch, thanks for your understanding.
Fonzie

[https://www.facebook.com/notes/watermelon/no-news-good-news/1733376676730002/]

< antworten >