Thema:
Immer die gleiche Scheiße... flat
Autor: Chris B
Datum:29.05.19 10:22
Antwort auf:Ein Lebenszeichen von Fonz von Rac

Sorry for the late info. Unexpected problems. Negotiations with suppliers. Issues with PayPal. Shipping date late 2016. Thanks for believing!

Wie irgendjemand auch nur irgendein Stück Software bei Kickstarter backen kann, ist mir ein Rätsel. Gibts eigentlich eine Art Treuhand-System bei irgendeiner der großen Funding-Plattformen? Abliefern bis Zeitpunkt X, ansonsten kommt das Geld zurück?

>Über Facebook:
>
>Hello Everyone,
>
>Sorry for lack of news. I(Fonzie)'m at factories for many many weeks now. Parts for the game has been in storage, some since 2016 and it has been a major challenge to negotiate both long term warehousing, qc, and clearance to assembly lines given (more than) extreme financial constrains. If you don't understand what's said above, never-mind. People who know, knows. People who understand, understands.
>
>Everyone having asked for a refund will get refunded once we solved our issues with paypal, which should happen soon. We got a refund list, do not worry, you will get refunded regardless of what happens, changes of moods, etc. No need to spam us or call my number 10 times a day, costumer support staff in a very long vacation.
>
>Everyone having pre-ordered the game including our investors and our retailers will receive all their games all at once.
>We don't have shipping date yet as we want to make 100% sure no extra suckers joins the party ("Les emmerdes, ça vole toujours en escadrille" - CDG).
>
>More over, because of various constrains aforementioned, we decided to only assemble the copies of the games that were pre-ordered meaning that we wont have any extra copies available for sale at time of release. Fear not, we will have no other choice but to perform another pre-order round. So, if you're willing to get the game, please make sure you register to our website to receive notification email. We will put on sale the limited editions copies some asked refund for, exciting time ahead.
>
>I'll get back personally to people who know whenever I regain access to the normal internet, thanks for your patience and trust.
>PS: This video is some weeks old if anyone wonders. I'm not the lady in the video, but I'm on the line as well, as always, people who know, knows. People who understand, understands.
>
>More news ahead, whenever good. I'll save you the bad ones.
>Thanks again.
>Fonz
>
>[https://tinyurl.com/yyqowyz3]

< antworten >