Thema:
Re:Kleine Entwickler über den Game Pass flat
Autor: DJS
Datum:07.08.20 14:04
Antwort auf:Kleine Entwickler über den Game Pass von Lynne

>[https://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2020-08-06-xbox-game-pass-could-be-a-boon-for-indie-developers]
>
>She Dreams Elsewhere was spotted by representatives from Xbox at GDC 2019, where Gooden had been selected to be part of the Indie Megabooth. That relationship developed over the ensuing months, and resulted in a spot for the game at an "open house" for ID@Xbox developers at Microsoft's campus in Seattle last August.
>
>"The open house itself went really well, if not pretty overwhelming," Gooden recalled. "After the ID@Xbox open house, I got a few little hints that I was going to get a Game Pass deal, but I didn't really know what that meant or what it involved.

>
>"It was formally offered in October 2019, and it was pretty huge. It's still the biggest financial deal I've ever gotten, to the point where I had to ask them to repeat the numbers on the phone call."
>
>Gooden was unable to disclose the precise details of the deal, but he did say it included "upfront support" in addition to a licensing fee. In the conference chatstream, Gooden said there is "a bonus system of sorts, too," but he didn't offer any more information on the terms. In addition, he will be able to release She Dreams Elsewhere on PC, with the one stipulation being that its launch on Game Pass happens the same day or earlier.

>
>Das mit dem "Bonus-System" finde ich noch ganz interessant, gibt`s vielleicht doch noch was oben drauf bei Spielen, die besonders häufig runtergeladen werden.

Ich würde da eher nach den Achievements gehen, natürlich nur wenn sie wirklich fortschrittsgebunden sind und man dann sieht wer wann aufgehört hat.

Ich lade mir z.B. sehr viel runter um es dann zum Teil nach ungelogen 90 Sekunden wieder zu löschen. Dafür sollte man eher keinen Bonus bekommen als Entwickler. ;)

< antworten >