Thema:
Angeblicher Prototyp bei Flughafen-Kontrolle aufgetaucht flat
Autor: Rand al'Thor
Datum:03.07.23 16:31
Antwort auf:Gerüchte zum Switch Nachfolger von Gamefront übersetzt.. von Fred LaBosch

"I work for the TSA at a fairly large airport on the west coast. A large pelican case came through the X-ray and got pulled for screening, and when I asked the guy questions about the case, he asked that he get a private screening for the contents. He and a coworker ended up going into another room with me and a supervisor, and they popped the locks on the case.

Inside was what looked like a large horizontal computer looking thing, almost like a giant internet modem if I had to describe it. The weird thing is it had a controller with it, and it didn’t really look finished (almost like a busted 3rd party little brother controller), but had the normal ABXY buttons, triggers, sticks, etc. only weird thing about it is it had like 2 mouse scroll wheels next to the triggers.

After screening the machine and controller, our machine alarmed, so we had to do a check of the guy’s personal backpack and pat down etc. only reason I’m making a post here is that he had Nintendo business cards stating that they were some sort of hardware developer/engineers. (I forgot the exact title) in Research development."

[https://arch.b4k.co/v/thread/642791354/]

Klingt nicht komplett unglaubwürdig.

< antworten >