Thema:
Re:Staffel 2 (passend zu Milly Alcocks HotD Fame? ^^) flat
Autor: HomiSite
Datum:16.11.22 18:24
Antwort auf:Re:Staffel 2 (passend zu Milly Alcocks HotD Fame? ^^) von Suttree

>Freut mich, auch wenn ich etwas skeptisch bin. Hatte die erste Staffel vor zwei Monaten mal spontan in der ZDF-Mediathek geschaut und fand die wunderbar. Wobei die Geschichte ja eigentlich schön zum Abschluss gebracht wurde und man sich da jetzt wahrscheinlich etwas zusammenkonstruieren muss, damit die beiden wieder auf Tour gehen. Hoffentlich geht´s gut!

Ja, bin gespannt. Wobei die beiden sich kabbelenden Hauptfiguren schon fast allein funktionieren (andererseits kennen die sich jetzt eigentlich, aber sie haben sich jetzt vier Jahre nicht gesehen).

Aus einem Interview mit Hauptdarsteller Tim Minchin:

>I must admit, after season one, it felt so complete, and I wasn't really intending on taking it further. I said, 'if we're going to do season two, it has to be even more chaotic, and I'm not going to do a sort of lesser season two' - and as a result, we wrote a pretty big adventure where they do find themselves in all sorts of wacky situations. It became very clear that there's a very obvious further story to tell. [...]
>
>If you reckon they didn't get along very easily in the first season, it hasn't got any easier. They really butt heads, which is interesting because we know how much they love each other, but neither of them is capable of expressing it at all.

[https://news.sky.com/story/backstage-with-tim-minchin-as-he-talks-bringing-back-upright-for-season-two-and-reuniting-with-his-fiery-co-star-12742662]

< antworten >